F4TH Preseason Training Camp
Fit 4 The Hunt is proud to present the 1st annual Fit 4 The Hunt Preseason Training Camp.
The Training Camp Includes 8 group sessions, leading up to opening weekend of the 2018 Colorado Archery Seasons.
The schedule is 8 sessions over 4 weeks, on Tuesdays and Saturdays:
- Session 1: Tuesday July 24, 7pm: F4TH / CrossFit Lakewood
- Session 2: Saturday July 28, Time TBD American Bowman Range in Bailey Colorado (use of the range is free)
- Session 3: Tuesday July 31, 7pm: F4TH / CrossFit Lakewood
- Session 4: Saturday August 4: Time TBD: No Limits Archery, Denver, CO
- Session 5: Tuesday August 7, 7pm: F4TH / CrossFit Lakewood
- Session 6: Saturday August 11, 12:00pm: F4TH / CrossFit Lakewood
- Session 7: Tuesday August 14, 7pm: F4TH / CrossFit Lakewood
- Session 8: Saturday August 18, 10am: Green Mountain Fire Road Parking Lot
Cost for the entire Training Camp is $120 per person, payable here, or the cost per individual session is $20 per person, payable the day of the workout.
Alpha Bowhunting Challenge Competitors get a one time 20% discount for either the entire Training Camp fee or for One individual group session fee.
***Contact Brian Horton at 303-842-4263 or email@example.com to sign up or if you have any questions***